Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome!

Greetings!

I was not aware of any good blogs out there for the cooks though google is our permanent friend for recipes. I thought I would create a blog to showcase my successful experiments in the kitchen (and maybe even a few unsuccessful ones). I hope you will try some of these recipes. Everything posted here will be designed with the following criteria (20 minutes or less preparation... or a strategy to get it that low) and another max 20 minutes cooking time with a max 20 minutes clean up chore so that all dinner prep, cooking and cleaning can be done in one hour max. This is for the busy person but it is also for the healthy person so you will find few recommended dessert recipes (sorry!).

My goal is QUICK, HEALTHY, EASY, TASTY and when possible inexpensive cooking.

Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment